SSC JE Syllabus 2016-17, Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Pattern : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a written examination to fill up the vast number of vacant posts of Junior Engineer. This is the golden opportunity for all those candidates who were in search of engineer job in government sector. A large number of job hunters were applied against this recruitment. The SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016 is going to be conduct in upcoming days at various exam centers.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016
Applicants who are going to appear in SSC JE Examination 2016 are now searching for the Staff Selection Commission JE Exam syllabus 2016. By download the exam syllabus candidates can prepare for the written exam easily. The Exam pattern and syllabus plays an important role in study preparation. Therefore we want to suggest all the Candidates that must prepare for the exam as per the ssc jr engineer 2016 exam syllabus which will be publish by the Conducting body on their official website or candidates can also get an idea from the previous question papers. Here on this article we provide the ssc junior engineer exam syllabus 2016 please read the full article for the complete knowledge.
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission.
- Exam Name: SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016-17.
- Category: Exam pattern, Syllabus Admit Card.
- Name of the Post: junior Engineer.
- Job Location: All over India.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus and Patten 2016-17:
The SSC Junior Engineer Examination will be conducted in two different papers (I&II). Both the papers will containing different subjects which are given below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- General Engineering (Civil and structural, Electrical and Mechanical).
General Intelligence and Reasoning: this section contains questions of verbal and non-verbal type.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetic number Serious.
- Questions related to India and its Neighbouring Countries.
- Indian Culture.
- Economics Scene.
- General polity and Scientific Research.
General Engineering (Civil and structural, Electrical and Mechanical):
- Civil engineering building materials.
- Coasting and valuation.
- Soil mechanics.
- Irrigation engineering.
- Transportation engineering.
- Steel design.
- RCC design.
- Circuit Law.
- Magnetic circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction motors.
- Generation transmission and distribution.
- Estimation and coasting.
- Utilization and electrical energy.
- Basic electronics.
- 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics.
- Air standard cycles for IC engines.
- IC engine performance.
- IC engine combustion.
- IC Engine cooling.
- Ranking cycle of system.
- Air compressor and their cycle.
- Principle of refrigeration plant.
- Nozzles and steam turbine.
- Classification of fluids.
- Fluid statics.
- Measurement of fluid pressure.
- Measurement of flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Steels classification.
Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
Part B: General Engineering (electrical)
Part C: General Mechanical engineering
Physical and chemical properties, classification, standard tests, use and manufacture, estimating, coasting, estimate glossary of technical terms, analysis of rates, methods and units of measurements, items of work, brick work, earth work RCC work, flooring, Plastering, tube well, steel truss, scrap value, tube well, value and cost, depreciation, assessed value, principles of surveying, methods of valuation, levelling, traversing etc.
Note : Candidates can also drop their E-Mail Address in the comments section to receive pdf file of SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern via our free mail service.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
|General Intelligence and Reasoning.
General Engineering (Civil and structural, Electrical and Mechanical).
Part A: general Engineering( Civil and Structural) and Part B General Engineering (electrical)
Part C: general Mechanical engineering
SSC JE Exam Admit Card 2016-17
After the registration process will over completely, Authority members will release the SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 on its official website. we want to inform all the candidates that the SSC JE 2016 Exam Admit Card is a valid document of any candidate who will going to the examination hall to write the Test. Without the admit card Candidate will not allowed to get enter into the examination hall.
So download the admit card and carry it with you in an examination hall is necessary. Admit cards are not yet released by the SSC on their Official Website, but they will release the SSC JE 2016 Hall Ticket as soon as possible on the main website Name wise. till then candidates need to stay tuned with the official website for getting the latest updates.
How to Download SSC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
- First visit to the Official website of SSC.
- Now home page of SSC will open on your screen
- Search for SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016.
- Now an PDF will open in front of you.
- Click on Download button to download the PDf File.
Thanks for visiting our website. For further details keep visiting our page.
If you have any queries or doubts about the exam syllabus and pattern of SSC Junior Engineer JE Exam 2016, you can discuss with our expert team via comments section given below.